HSH Racing is a newly formed race team combing the driving talents of Carl Dodson and the wrench turning skills of Will Goulet to create a winning combination.
HSH Racing will run a the full Southern Raceway schedule in 2017 on their dirt oval as well as run certain races at other NW Florida and Southern Alabama dirt oval raceways.
We are starting this year with a brand new race car, engine and look thanks to our great sponsors!
Our goal is to win features and win championships and have a bunch of fun in the process.
Carl Dodson – Driver & Co-Owner
Personal: Carl is 37 years old and has been racing for five years. Carl is a former Marine who currently works for USPS. Carl along with his wife Stephanie and his sons Tristin & Garret live in Milton, FL.
2011 – Stinger Class
- 1st Feature win at Flomaton Speedway on 8/27/11.
- Finished year with 3 feature wins and 3rd in points.
2012 – Stinger Class
- 14 Features wins at Southern Raceway & Deep South Speedway including a victory at each track on the same day.
- 2012 Stinger class track champion at Southern Raceway.
2013 – Pure Stock
- 3 Feature race wins & 2nd in points at Southern Raceway.
2014 – Pure Stock
- 5 Feature wins & 3rd in points at Southern Raceway.
2015 – Bomber
- Made transition to pavement at 5 Flags Speedway in Pensacola, FL and finished with 5 top five finishes and 4th in points.
2016 – Pure Stock
- 5 Features wins, 2nd Place Season Points Championship, 2nd Place Southern 100
William J. Goulet – Mechanic & Co-Owner
Personal: Will is a success entrepreneur, father & community leader in Navarre Fl. Will owns Navarre Auto Repair, the Navarre areas top rated auto repair and tire shop employing 7 full time. Prior to opening Navarre Auto Repair, Will worked in auto body repair from 1990 to 2001 and as a mechanic from 2001 – 2011. Will is a 4th degree Knights of Columbus, a board member of the Holley-Navarre Water System serving as Board President 2011-2015. In 2013, Will was appointed Honorary Commander of the 505th TRG Group at Hurlburt Field. Will is a strong supporter of local charities like Weekend Food Program, Navarre High School athletics and military charities.
2008 – Bomber (Driver & Mechanic)
- Finished 10th in points at 5 Flags Speedway and 5th in the 2008 Snowball Derby Bomber Division in first year of racing.
2009 – Bomber (Driver & Mechanic)
- 2009 5 Flags Speedway Bomber Division Champion.
- 2nd Place 2009 Snowball Derby Bomber Division.
- 2 Wins, 6 second place & 3 third place feature finishes, plus 4 heat races wins.
- Head mechanic on a 4 car race team in addition to driving championship car.
2010 – 2011 Pure Stock (Mechanic)
- Worked with several race teams providing mechanical services and raced part-time at Southern Raceway when time allowed.
2011 – 2014 Opened Navarre Auto Repair
2015 Bomber (Mechanic & Co-Owner)
- Head mechanic and car owner for Carl Dodson Racing.
2016 Pure Stock
- Formed HSH Racing with driver Carl Dodson with plans to run a full season at Southern Raceway as well as larger feature races at area dirt tracks.